Its a Faculty positions, please ensure that you have a passion to teach and the ability to share knowledge without restrictions. All our faculty must be currently practicing or performing in the music industry to be eligible to teach, to ensure knowledge of current and up-to-date industry practices are imparted at the Academy.
3 Classes a day for 2 hours each X 6 days (1-2 year Contract) - working
• Conduct classes in Music Production and Audio Engineering as per
• Stay up to date with the current and working knowledge of digital audio workstation’s and current practices in the audio industry.
• Conduct and coordinate lectures & workshops with guests lecturers and visiting faculty.
• Maintain student records.
• Maintain equipment & equipment records.
• Contribute to the Academy blog (Content)
• Participate in Brand building activities and Student promotional activities conducted by the academy from time to time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent command over English Language, neutral accent.
- FUNDAMENTALS OF SOUND AND RECORDING PRINCIPLES
An understanding of Audio Principles such as frequency, amplitude, phasing, analog to digital conversion, tracking, editing etc is preferred
- UNDERSTANDING OF STUDIO GEAR
Understanding of basic signal flow on an analog mixer along with recording gear such as microphones, cables, audio interfaces etc is preferred.
Understanding of Signal Processors such as Compressors, Gates, EQ-s and other effects like Reverb, Delays, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser etc is preferred.
Understanding of Mastering Processes such as Multi-Band Compression,
Equalisation, Limiters, Dithering etc is preferred.
-SYNTHESIS AND SOUND DESIGN
Must be familiar with the fundamentals of Sound Synthesis. Understanding of different types of synthesisers such as FM, Subtractive, Grain Table/Wave Table etc. Basic familiarisation with sampling devices such as hardware and software drum machines and samplers.
- MIDI APPLICATIONS
Understanding of MIDI concepts and applications currently relevant, is as
- MUSIC THEORY
Understanding of Major Scales, Minor Scales, Chord Progressions etc.
- AUDIO POST PRODUCTION
Basic understanding of Audio Post Equipment, Audio for Video Fundamentals, Foley, Dubbing, Sound Design, Scoring etc.
- RADIO PRODUCTION
Basic understanding of Ad Production, Promo Production, Segment Production, Bumpers/Sweepers, Jingles ETC.
Thorough knowledge of industry standard DAW's (Ableton, Logic, ProTools) is a must. Knowledge of any other DAW is a plus.
(Ableton Certified/ Logic Certified trainers added advantage)
This position is in Gurgaon, India only, so please do not apply if you are not willing to relocate to the area. Position available immediately
Applicants must apply with expected CTC, directly via email.
International candidates acceptable (1-2 year contract). Please specify
expected CTC in INR only.
ID#1273Job TitleMusic Production & Audio Engineering LecturerCompanyI Love Music AcademyEmployment TypeFull TimeLocationIndiaIndustryMusic ProductionCareer LevelMiddlePresenceOffice