bitbird is the record label and production company spearheaded by San Holo, based in The Netherlands.
We're looking for a Publicist to strengthen our label team. As a publicist, you will be responsible for the commercial success of our releases and the exposure they garner. You will be building relationships and marketing to bloggers, social influencers, YouTube and SoundCloud promoters, SoundCloud repost trading and Spotify playlist building. You will work in tandem with our label management team.
• Marketing to tastemakers: Promoting our releases to (Hype Machine) blogs, YouTube / SoundCloud tastemakers, repost trading, Spotify playlist reposting.
• Maintaining & expanding our tastemaker network: Constantly improving the depth of our relationships and the breadth of our network.
• Marketing to DSPs: Working closely with our label management team to secure placements on Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora and Sirius.
• Supporting & guiding the marketing efforts of our artists: Providing regular audits of our artist's social media and marketing efforts. Facilitating content and marketing assets and monitoring the implementation thereof.
• Brand partnerships & creative marketing: Establishing strategic partnerships with third party brands, whether music industry or non-industry related, as well as looking at ways to creatively campaign for releases (beyond traditional influencer marketing).
• Experience as a blogger, YouTube / SoundCloud promoter, artist manager, or other 'tuned in' job role in the industry.
• Affinity with electronic music and the industry
• Fluent in English, fluent in Dutch is a bonus
• Work hard, play hard mentality
• Willingness to learn and adapt quickly to an ever-changing digital atmosphere
• Ability to come into our offices (bonus)
• Able to work 20+ hours per week.
bitbird is a start-up and this position is an opportunity for those with ambitions to grow in the music industry to build experience and segue into full-time employment. Our culture is open to taking young and aspiring individuals and investing in them to cultivate the best in the industry. Remote work is possible, however physical attendance at our office is preferred.
Do you have what it takes? Submit your resume and a motivational letter explaining your history in working in the industry and why you think you're a good fit for this role and our team. We'll get back to you shortly.
ID#1283Job Title(Electronic) Music PublicistCompanybitbirdEmployment TypeFull TimeLocationNetherlandsIndustryMarketingCareer LevelPresenceOffice