The Noise Cartel are looking for a Radio & TV Plugger (regional and national specialist) to join a growing team of dedicated and passionate professionals.
The applicant will be working alongside the Head of Radio & TV on bands such as A Day To Remember, Asking Alexandria, Architects, Bullet For My Valentine, GHOST, Parkway Drive, While She Sleeps etc, and will also implement national specialist campaigns for Century Media artists and many more. The ideal candidate will have some experience as a plugger or will have done internships within the music industry/PR firms relating to Radio & TV promotions (with references).
Applicant will also be a music lover with a particular interest in rock music and alternative lifestyle/culture, confident and outgoing with exceptional organisational skills. Candidate will enjoy going to live gigs, festivals and events, and be equally comfortable in the office environment.
While no formal qualifications are required, proficient use of word, excel, and the English language is essential. Candidate will also be a regular user of social media and will be familiar with radio stations that broadcast rock shows. Previous experience with platforms such as Mailchimp and Haulix a plus.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
• Forging and maintaining relationships with clients and media
• Devising, coordinating and implementing regional/ national specialist radio & TV campaigns
• Assembling and implementing schedules for promo days
• Looking after promo schedules at shows and events
• Writing and distributing press releases
• Collating radio plays & promo reports for clients
• Assisting the Head of Radio & TV when necessary
• Coordinating and implementing mail outs
• Posting and sharing news on social media platforms
Please note we are unable to send feedback to candidates who haven’t been selected for an interview.
Closing date: 15 Feb (inclusive)
Location: North West London