!K7 Music is looking for an experienced digital marketing and social media professional to help direct and implement robust online marketing strategies across multiple in-house artist and label projects.
Candidates will need to be closely familiar with the components of successful music marketing campaigns, including social media presence, press results, online advertising, viral content spread, and performance metrics.
Also important is an in-depth knowledge of the brands, labels and artists you’ll be representing, including !K7, DJ-Kicks and Strut, and management clients such as Mykki Blanco and Tricky.
You will work closely with the marketing team and project managers based out of the Berlin, New York and London offices.
Place of employment: London or Berlin
Part-time (3 days a week)
Fluent English language skills necessary.
Please send your application/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Experience working on music promotional campaigns, specifically having to do with online presence and social media planning.
• Close familiarity with inner workings of most major social media outlets and music portals online (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Tumblr, etc).
• Online advertising experience (Facebook advertising, Google adwords, Instagram, banner ads).
• Competent visual / graphic design / video editing skills. Some creation of images / artwork will be required, so skill with Photoshop / Illustrator / Final Cut or similar is necessary.
• Light HTML / coding abilities. No heavy backend coding expected, but need to be comfortable with WordPress, hyperlinks, image code, text tags, etc.
• Experience in implementation and management of effective CRM systems and processes to increase D2C business.
• General interest / excitement for emerging technology and web culture. We’re looking for people who are ahead of the curve as far as picking up on new technology and trends, and who are well acquainted with online communication and etiquette.
• Creativity and confidence of voice. The position will require you to suggest copy for artists and labels, and to engage in creative planning for individual posts and whole campaigns.
Position Responsibilities To Include:
• Interfacing with marketing team, project managers, artist managers and artists to ensure that best practices are being implemented via online and social outlets.
• Campaign planning and input for marketing team – contributing creative and strategic plans to build channels and engagement.
• Content generation and scheduling across in-house label and artist campaigns: updating blogs and websites; writing copy for newsletters; drafting social media posts and regular updates of labels’ social media accounts.
• Interaction with fans and customers via social platforms
• Tracking and performance metrics: providing in-depth insight into growth across social channels and using this to build strategy.
• CRM development and management: producing copy, subscription rate insight and incentives; website updates; managing and expanding databases and evolving overall D2C strategy, initiatives and growth.
ID#1304Job TitleDigital Marketing & Social Media ManagerCompany!K7Employment TypePart TimeLocationGermanyIndustryCareer LevelMiddlePresence